The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Curried Chickpea Salad Sandwiches.
This is a great make ahead meal – make it the night before then have it for lunch the next day. Just note that the avocado may start to brown slightly after sitting overnight. Don’t worry, it will still taste amazing.
- 15 oz can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 red onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tsp yellow curry powder or more to taste
- Garlic salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 4 slices sourdough bread or bread of choice
- Add chickpeas, mayo and avocado to a bowl. Use a fork to roughly mash everything together.
- Add red onion, cilantro, curry powder, garlic salt, pepper and lemon juice to the bowl and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Place the chickpea mixture in the fridge to cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Toast bread and divide the chickpea mixture between two slices of bread. Top with arugula and the remaining slices of bread.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Curried Chickpea Salad Sandwiches recipes over can be helpful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn