The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook CrockPot Goulash.
Easy Crockpot Goulash is the perfect make ahead meal for busy families! It is hearty, delicious and the perfect comfort food served alongside Easy Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1/2 medium onions diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 green pepper diced
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 24 oz pasta sauce jarred or canned
- 28 oz diced tomatoes canned, do not drain
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz mushrooms canned, do not drain
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt, or to taste
- 3 cups pasta shells uncooked
- Brown ground beef, onions and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Add ground beef mixture to CrockPot. Add all remaining ingredients except the uncooked shells.
- Cook on High for 2 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
- Prepare shells al dente according to package directions. Drain well and stir into meat sauce. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes to heat through.
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making CrockPot Goulash dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn