Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make extremely tasty Crockpot Chicken and Noodles recipes. The production process is very easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Crockpot Chicken and Noodles. Please follow the guidelines well.
Crockpot Chicken and Noodles – a comforting, home cooked meal made right in your slow cooker. Creamy noodles and juicy chicken are cooked in a savory sauce for a meal the whole family will love!
- 1 1/2- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans (or boxes) cream of chicken soup, 10.5 oz each (don’t add water)
- 1-2 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp poultry seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 stick butter, sliced
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz. egg noodles, uncooked
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot, then top with the soups (no water added) and sprinkle with the spices. Add butter slices to the top, and pour in the chicken broth.
- Cook over low heat for 5-6 hours, or high heat for 3-4 hours. Remove the chicken from the pot and shred into large chunks with two forks.
- Add the shredded chicken back to the pot along with the dry egg noodles and stir. Continue cooking for 30-45 minutes, until noodles are tender. Enjoy!
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Crockpot Chicken and Noodles dishes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn