Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on how to make very delicious Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies Recipe dishes. The production procedure is really easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies Recipe. Please comply with the directions well.
The classic combination of chocolate and peppermint make these Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies the perfect treat for the holidays!
Servings 36 cookies
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa sifted
1/4 cup black cocoa powder sifted*
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light-brown sugar packed
2 large eggs room temperature
1 tsp peppermint extract optional
1 bag Bright White Candy Melts or white chocolate, melted**
crushed candy canes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powders, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter and sugars on med-high until light and fluffy (approx. 2-3mins). Reduce speed and add egg and peppermint extract. Beat until well combined. Add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Chill dough for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Visit Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies @ livforcake.com for full instructions.
* If you don’t have black cocoa, you can substitute Dutch-processed or regular cocoa. The cookies won’t be as dark though.
** Read this post for details on how to best melt candy melts
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies Recipe dishes over can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn