The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply require to follow the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook CREAMY NO BAKE BLUEBERRY DESSERT.
Growing up, my mom always made what she called a Cherry Crunch; it was my dad’s favorite dessert. Well, this is a twist on that classic dessert.
While the pie crust does require bake time, the rest of this recipe is no bake. You can find links to both the crust recipe and the pie filling in the printable recipe card toward the bottom of this post.
- 1 pecan nut pie crust
- 4 cups Dream Whip (2 small packets)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 42 ounces blueberry pie filling (or 2 cans store bought)
- Mix the Dream Whip according to package directions.
- Mix together the Dream Whip, powdered sugar, and softened cream cheese with a mixer.
- Spread the creamy filling on top of your cooled pie crust.
- For full instructions please see : adventuresofmel.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making CREAMY NO BAKE BLUEBERRY DESSERT recipes over can be useful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-11-30 06:24:02.