Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make very tasty Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup recipes. The production process is really simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup. Please comply with the guidelines well.
Today’s Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup is a health-ified version of a heavier cream-based soup.
I haven’t removed the essential elements that make it special such as tender chicken, hearty cheese tortellini, and even a little cream. I’ve just reduced certain ingredients, so you can feel good about serving this Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup to your family.
And maybe even having seconds.
The kids have settled in school. We are outside as often as possible, enjoying the crisp fall weather and turning leaves. We hike. We wear hoodies. We pick apples. We start the occasional fire in the fire pit. And we make soup.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 cups carrots sliced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast 2 large breasts
- 9 cups chicken broth
- 8.8 ounce package, DeLallo Three-Cheese Tortellini Pasta
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons packed frozen spinach 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Place a large sauce pot over medium heat. Add the olive oil and chopped onions. Saute for 3 minutes to soften. Then add the chopped bell pepper, carrots, and garlic. Saute another 3 minutes.
- Add whole raw chicken breasts, chicken broth, dried thyme, crushed red pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper to the pot. Bring to a simmer. Lower the heat a little and simmer 15 minutes, until the chicken in cooked through. Remove the chicken and place on a cutting board.
for full recipes please see : www.aspicyperspective.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup recipes above can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.