The manufacturing process is really simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare COPYCAT FRISCH’S BIG BOY FRESH STRAWBERRY PIE.
This pie… oh THIS pie. You guys, I’m so excited to share this pie with you all today!! Here in Cincinnati, Spring means two things… Reds baseball, and Frisch’s Big Boy will be serving strawberry pie soon. I literally wait all year for this pie to be available at Frisch’s… it’s a perfect use for the sweet seasonal berries!
But now I don’t have to wait, I can have this pie any time I want… and so can YOU!
- 1 frozen pie crust (deep dish if you can find it)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp dry strawberry gelatin (like Jello – about 1/2 a 3 oz box)
- 2 cups sliced strawberries (sliced in half or quarters, depending on size of berries)
- whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- Prick bottom and sides of frozen pie crust with fork, and bake according to package directions. If you’re worried about the crust puffing up, before baking, place a piece of parchment paper inside the crust and add about a cup of dried beans or rice. Let cool.
- To a small sauce pan, add water, sugar, and cornstarch and whisk to combine. Heat over MED heat until boiling, reduce heat a bit and simmer several minutes, until thickened.
for full recipes please see : www.thechunkychef.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making COPYCAT FRISCH’S BIG BOY FRESH STRAWBERRY PIE recipes over can be valuable for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.