The production process is really easy, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this web page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Parfaits.
These Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Parfaits are rich, creamy, quick, no-bake, and crazy delicious!
- 15 whole Oreo cookies
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar , divided
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse several times until crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until it starts to thicken; slowly add in 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar. Continue to mix until thickened and stiff peaks form. (Do not overheat or it will become thick and clumpy.) Pour into a bowl; set aside.
- In the same bowl (no need to rinse out), beat the cream cheese until smooth. Continue mixing and add in the remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Beat until well combined.
- With a spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, until just combined.
- Alternate the cheesecake mousse with the cookie crumbs in small tumbler glasses. Continue layering depending on the size of your glasses.
- Rejoice that there wasn’t any cooking involved. Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Parfaits dishes over can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2018-03-01 16:02:55.