The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Cookie Butter Stuffed Blondies.
A few months ago I moved and found a bunch of items in the back of my pantry that I had completely forgotten about. Darn those small, deep, and dark pantries!!
It kind of felt like finding hidden treasure, though, because one of the items was a big jar of cookie butter! Luckily it hadn’t expired yet either.
So I made it my mission to find a creative way to use up some of the stuff. My Instagram post for caramel pecan blondies had just gotten a crazy amount of likes so I used that as my inspiration!
- 2 sticks (227 grams) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups (350 grams) dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 cups (254 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (240 grams) cookie butter
- 2/3 cup (200 grams) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8 by 8-inch heavy duty metal pan with foil or parchment. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the hot melted butter and sugar with a rubber spatula. Let cool. Add the eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla and stir until combined. Stir in the salt and flour.
- Spread half the batter evenly into the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes, or until it just begins to set. Keep oven at 350°F.
- In a heatproof container, microwave the cookie butter and condensed milk in 20-second bursts, stirring between bursts, until warmed through and well combined.
- Spread the cookie butter mixture over the par-baked blondie layer in one even layer. Use your palms to flatten pieces of the cookie butter mixture to layer over the blondie if needed. Spread the remaining blondie batter over the cookie butter layer until it’s completely covered.
- Read more please visit : www.handletheheat.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Cookie Butter Stuffed Blondies recipes above can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your buddies.