Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on how to make really delicious Coconut Mango Rice Pudding (Dairy Free) dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Coconut Mango Rice Pudding (Dairy Free). Please adhere to the instructions well.
This is a healthy, easy, and oh so tasty rice pudding. It is not super sweet, so if you want something really sweet, try some Sugar Cookies, because this is more of a fresh, light, sweetness. The mangoes I had were delicious, which really helped bump this up from good to great.
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1.5 cups coconut milk
- 1 Tbs vanilla
- 2 Tbs honey
- 3 Tbs coconut flakes sweetened or unsweetened
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut Buy already toasted, or toast yourself
- 3 cups fresh diced mangos
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Put milks, rice, vanilla, honey, and 3 tbs of coconut flakes into a pot and slowly bring to a boil. Stir well, turn down, and cover, letting cook for 15-20 minutes. Check occasionally to stir, making sure the bottom does not burn. Allow time for the rice to soak up the milk, and become a pudding like texture.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Coconut Mango Rice Pudding (Dairy Free) dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.tn