The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare HOW TO MAKE DONUT GLAZE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN.
While I am a frosting fanatic – donut glaze is fairly new to me. We did a trial run making glaze on our cinnamon rolls this Christmas and it was so good! Today since the kids are home on holiday we’ve decided to try our hand at glazing homemade donuts in pretty colors. I’m excited to show you how to make donut glaze that is colorful and bright! Glaze is easier to use than frosting for making donuts look smooth, and it tastes really great.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1-2 drops of pink food coloring
- Colorful sprinkles for decorating
- Whisk together the powdered sugar, water, and food coloring in a bowl.
- Adjust consistency of the glaze, by adding a small amount of sugar if it’s too watery, or adding water if looks too thick.
- Repeat in a couple different bowls to get various shades of color.
- Pour the glaze over the donuts, cookies, apples or cakes… Seriously, this would be amazing on almost anything.
- Add sprinkles, candies, or jimmies while the glaze is still wet and allow the donuts to set before eating (if you can help yourself!).
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making HOW TO MAKE DONUT GLAZE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN dishes over can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.