Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make very tasty Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins Paleo, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free dishes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have created on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins Paleo, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free. Please comply with the guidelines well.
On today’s agenda: coconut flour muffins, sweetened with maple syrup and loaded with blueberries! Yes, they are every bit as good as they look, perhaps even better. I’m trying (and failing) to type and eat one at the same time. Pardon me while I gobble the remaining crumbs…
I like my cake to taste like cake and my muffins to taste like muffins, which means that I kept the sweetener in this recipe to a minimum. Same, too, for the oil; it’s needed for creating the right texture (crispy at the edges with a tender interior), but I find that coconut flour baked goods can quickly turn grease-i-licious if too much fat goes into the mix. I think I’ve struck just the right balance by add some mashed, very ripe banana in place of some fat and some sweetener. Don’t worry, the addtion does not turn these into banana bread muffins. In fact, you won’t taste banana at all,
- ¾ to 1 cup coconut flour (see note)
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup mashed VERY ripe banana (it should be almost liquid when mashed)
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (use vanilla paste if strictly Paleo)
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-count standard muffin tin with paper liners, or grease cups.
- In a small bowl, whisk the coconut flour, salt and baking soda,
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until blended. Whisk in the banana, maple syrup and vanilla. Add the coconut flour and then the coconut oil; whisk until well-blended. Gently stir in the blueberries.
for full recipes please see : powerhungry.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins Paleo, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free recipes over can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.