Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get a guide on just how to make really tasty CHUNKY MONKEY MUFFINS (VEGAN AND REFINED SUGAR-FREE) dishes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare CHUNKY MONKEY MUFFINS (VEGAN AND REFINED SUGAR-FREE). Please adhere to the guidelines well.
Although, if I’m honest I’m still in healthy eating mode right now and had a hard time deciding on something decadent to make. That isn’t usually a problem for me. But time is flying by and I can’t even believe it’s already the end of the month. January always goes fast for me though. My older sons birthday is right in the middle of the month, and that always kind of throws me. The holidays end and suddenly I need to plan a birthday party (which we usually end up doing at least a week after his birthday since it IS so quick after Christmas!) and then suddenly January is over. I don’t know why having a birthday in the month makes it go fast but it sure seems to.
Or I’m just getting so old that I’m becoming one of those people that is constantly ranting about how fast time is passing. We’ll just go with the first option.
For the brownie layer:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- For the raspberry cheesecake layer:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup raspberries, lightly mashed (I used thawed, frozen berries – it was 3/4 cup mashed)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan (I use glass) with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or with an electric mixer, cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and whip again until well combined. Add the flour, cocoa powder and salt and mix until well combined. Spread the brownie batter in the prepared pan, smoothing it out into an even layer.
for full recipes please see : bake-eat-repeat.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making CHUNKY MONKEY MUFFINS (VEGAN AND REFINED SUGAR-FREE) recipes above can be beneficial for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-11-29 20:03:28.