The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Chickpea Stew (Vegan, Gluten-free).
Chickpea stew is a hearty and comforting stew that goes well with rice. It is simple to make and delicious. Chickpea is low in fat, good source of protein.
- 1 cup chick peas, dry or two-15 ounce cans chick peas, drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil, (1/4 cup water)
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups liquid from boiled chickpeas, or vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- If you are using dried chickpeas, sort, wash and soak them overnight. The next day drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Cover with water about 2 inches above chickpeas and bring to boil on medium heat.
- Lower heat to simmer and cook until tender, about 1 hour.
- Drain chickpeas and reserve 2 cups of liquid, set aside.
- If using canned chickpeas, start at step 5.
- Visit Chickpea Stew (Vegan, Gluten-free) By https://healthiersteps.com/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Chickpea Stew (Vegan, Gluten-free) recipes above can be helpful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-31 14:35:04.