The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls Recipe.
1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
8 slices Swiss cheese
8 slices deli ham
2 chicken breasts, cooked, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 tbsp honey (optional)
2 tbsp Dijon mustard (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a pie pan or 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Remove crescent rolls from can and lay out in a long rectangle. Pinch the seams together well.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Layer first Swiss cheese, then ham and finally the chicken breast on the rolls.
- Roll up like a cinnamon roll and cut into 8-10 rolls.
- Place in a pie pan or 9-in square baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix honey and Dijon mustard and serve with rolls if desired.
Original recipe visit: Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls @ momontimeout.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls Recipe dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-09-27 20:23:24.