The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Chicken Burrito Bowl Meal Prep.
Think of this as healthier (and cheaper!) Chipotle bowls that you can have all week long. Save time and calories here!!!
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.25-ounces) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo, homemade or store-bought
For the Chipotle Cream Sauce:
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- To make the chipotle cream sauce, whisk together Greek yogurt, chipotle pepper, garlic and lime juice; set aside.
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook rice according to package instructions; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add ground chicken, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, oregano, onion powder and paprika; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Get Full Recipe and Video => damndelicious.net
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Chicken Burrito Bowl Meal Prep recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.tn