Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on just how to make extremely delicious Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells Recipe recipes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells Recipe. Please follow the directions well.
Chicken Stuffed Shells is a complete meal that is easy, creamy and prepared in record time! Perfect for busy weeknights, you can make this delicious and hearty meal for your family without spending hours over the stove.
- 1 pound jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10.5 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 4 ounces herb & garlic cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil and drain pasta shells until al dente. Rinse in cold water and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the shredded chicken, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, garlic powder, parsley, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour cream of chicken soup into a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat. Stir in evaporated milk and whisk until mixed.
- Add cream cheese to soup mixture stirring over medium heat until melted. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Fill pasta shells with chicken mixture and place in a 9×13 pan. Top with sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake until hot & bubbly (about 25 minutes).
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells Recipe recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn