The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have created on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook CHEESY BEEF GOULASH.
Goulash is a soup or stew of meat, usually seasoned with paprika and other spices. Originating from the medieval Hungary, goulash is a popular meal predominantly eaten in Central Europe but also in other parts of Europe.
We make goulash for dinner all the time, and although I’m sure we have a very American version of the recipe, we wanted to make sure we shared our Cheesy Beef Goulash recipe with you today – because it’s delicious! 🙂 It is filled with noodles, hamburger, tomatoes and cheese!!
Although we really don’t consider our “American Goulash” (or “Old Fashioned Goulash”) a stew, we love this cheesy dish that can be easily modified based on the ingredients you love most. Although this recipe has a number of different seasonings, it is simple enough to please all ages. The whole family loves it, and I love because it’s simple and tasty.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 3 c water
- 2 cans tomato sauce 15 oz cans
- 2 cans diced tomatoes 15 oz cans
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 TB soy sauce
- 1 TB seasoned salt
- 2 TB Italian seasoning
- 2 c elbow macaroni uncooked
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- Saute ground beef in skillet over medium-high heat until cooked. Drain. Add garlic and saute for about 5 minutes. Add water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, soy sauce, and seasoned salt. Stir well. Cover and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Read more please visit : lilluna.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making CHEESY BEEF GOULASH recipes above can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.