The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Cheddar and Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats Recipe.
Serves: 4 servings
2 zucchini (4 green)
¼ pound turkey sausage (casing removed) (1 red)
¼ pound ground turkey (1 red)
½ green pepper (1/2 green)
½ onion (1/2 green)
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 blue)
4 teaspoons olive oil
Optional toppings: basil and paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice zucchini evenly in half. Scoop out the insides with a spoon, leaving a thin layer of the “meat” for structure. Add the scooped out “meat” into a bowl and set aside for later
- Place the zucchini boats on a foil lined baking sheet, season with salt and pepper, and bake for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, prepare your filling
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil, your ground turkey, and your turkey sausage (casing removed)
- Season with salt and pepper
- Visit Cheddar and Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats @ thegarlicdiaries.com for full instructions.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Cheddar and Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats Recipe dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-10-07 19:50:33.