Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely yummy Slow Cooker Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Soup dishes. The production process is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Slow Cooker Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Soup. Please comply with the guidelines well.
3 cups broccoli florets, chopped
2 cups cauliflower florets, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 cup diced shallots
1 large carrot, diced
3 1/2 cups low sodium vegetable or chicken broth
Kosher salt, black pepper and hot sauce to taste
1 cup milk, I used 1% milk
6 ounces extra sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Place the broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, shallot, garlic, salt, pepper, hot sauce and vegetable or chicken broth in the slow cooker.
- Stir everything together then cover with the lid and set to low.
- Cook for 6-8 hours or until the vegetables are very tender.
- Use an immersion stick blender or regular blender to purée the soup until it’s smooth.
- Add in the milk and cheese and blend until the cheese is melted and everything is combined.
- Blend in the Greek yogurt until combined and the soup is smooth.
- Taste for seasoning then serve.
Original Recipes visit: Slow Cooker Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Soup @ reciperunner.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making Slow Cooker Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Soup recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-10-07 19:01:26.