The production process is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare CARAMELIZED APPLE BACON PIZZA.
This review is based strictly on my opinion. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company to provide my honest review. No other type of compensation was received. All ideas and opinions are my own.
- 1 Package Bacon
- 2 Tablespoons Goat Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 4 Large Red Apples
- 2 Tablespoons Rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Using a springform pan, trace a circle onto a piece of parchment paper and cut it out. Line the bottom of the springform pan with the paper.
- Brush the pan with 2 tablespoons melted butter and carefully place the refrigerated pizza dough inside. Use your fingers to shape the dough and create a crust. Brush the dough with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle with oregano and bake for 4-5 minutes or until lightly golden.
- While the crust is baking, slice the apples with a Mandolin and place in a pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon melted butter, salt, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover; allow to cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove the pizza crust from the oven and use a knife to top with ricotta cheese.
- Once the apples are done cooking, transfer them to the pizza, along with the bacon, goat cheese and rosemary.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Serve at pizza night!
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making CARAMELIZED APPLE BACON PIZZA recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-04-12 12:37:30.