Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on how to make really yummy Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing Recipe recipes. The production process is really simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have written on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing Recipe. Please comply with the instructions well.
For the cake
- 1 cup salted butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
For the icing
- 3/4 cup salted butter (1 and 1/2 sticks)
- 3 and 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12×18 inch* sheet pan with parchment paper, or just spray it well with nonstick spray (or grease with butter).
- In a medium saucepan, melt 1 cup butter and 1 cup water over medium high heat. Add 2 cups brown sugar and stir occasionally until it comes to a rolling boil (that means bubbles all the way across the top, not just the edges.) Remove from heat once it has come to a full boil.
- Let it cool for a couple minutes, then add 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Add 2 cups flour to the pot, but don’t mix yet. Add the salt and baking soda on top of the flour and use a small spoon to stir it into the flour (You don’t want to accidentally get a chunk of salt or soda in your cake, ew).
- Use a whisk to stir the flour mixture in. Try to get all the lumps out.
for full instruction please see: thefoodcharlatan.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing Recipe recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.