Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on how to make extremely yummy Caprese Hasselback Chicken dishes. The production procedure is really simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Caprese Hasselback Chicken. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
Made with fresh mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and balsamic vinegar, this tasty Caprese Hasselback Chicken comes together in minutes for a quick weeknight meal.
- 4 large chicken breasts, (6 ounces each)
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, the kind that comes in a log
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, divided (half of it cut into ribbons)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- sea salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Make 5-6 deep slits in each chicken breast, being careful not to cut all the way through. Season both sides with sea salt and black pepper. Place onto the lined baking sheet.
- Slice the tomatoes and mozzarella very thinly, about 1/8″ to 1/4″ thick, and cut the pieces to a width slightly wider than the thickness of your chicken breast. Stuff a piece of mozzarella, a tomato slice, and a whole basil leaf into each slit in the chicken.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through (heated to 160 degrees F with a meat thermometer).
- When the chicken is ready, sprinkle remaining fresh basil ribbons on top right before serving. If desired, drizzle with additional balsamic vinegar.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Caprese Hasselback Chicken recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn