Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make extremely tasty Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats recipes. The production procedure is really simple, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats. Please follow the guidelines well.
These thick brownie batter overnight protein oats are like eating dessert for breakfast. Spend just a few minutes to prep the night before and in the morning, you’ll be ready to dig into a bowl of brownie batter! Top with banana, peanut butter and chocolate chips for an extra decadent treat.
- 1/2 cup (50 g) rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving (44 g) Vega Performance Protein in Chocolate (Sub Vanilla or Mocha Flavour)
- 2 tbsp (14 g) cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 packet stevia or stevia drops, to taste (optional for added sweetness)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a glass container or bowl and mix well with a spoon. Make sure everything is mixed in and there are no dry clumps.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats recipes above can be useful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.tn