The production procedure is extremely easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare BLACKBERRY LEMONADE MARGARITAS.
These festive, refreshing Blackberry Lemonade Margaritas include fresh blackberry puree, lemonade, and tequila. Tart, lightly sweet, and delicious. A great warm weather party drink!
Our house has become somewhat famous for the margaritas that happen here. These aren’t your run-of-the-mill, jug of margarita mix combined with cheap tequila kind of drinks. I’m talking about fresh ingredients at their peak, lots of fresh squeezed citrus, and high quality tequila – the good stuff! They’re fabulous and a little dangerous. In a good way of course.
My husband has become quite the bartender over the years and I have become completely and thoroughly spoiled by his barkeep skills. It’s a rare occasion that I get a drink anywhere that I feel is on par with his creations which is why I enlisted him as my expert consultant when I came up with this tasty margarita.
FOR THE BLACKBERRY PUREE:
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups fresh blackberries rinsed and drained
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
FOR THE MARGARITA:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 lemons use Meyer lemons if possible
- 4 teaspoons blackberry puree
- 4 ounces prepared lemonade homemade or store bought
- 4 ounces good quality silver tequila
- Process blackberries in a blender until smooth. Place a wire mesh colander over a small bowl and pour the blackberry puree into the colander, pushing it through the wire mesh and into the bowl with the back of a spoon. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar to the seedless puree and stir to combine. Taste and add additional sugar if desired. Cover bowl and refrigerate puree until ready to make cocktails. Can be made several days in advance.
- Place 1/4 cup sugar on a small plate. Add the zest of one lemon and mix to combine. Run the cut side of a lemon lightly around the rim of your margarita glasses and then dip the moistened rim into the sugar/zest mixture to coat the rim. Fill each glass about half-way with ice.
for full instruction please see : www.fromvalerieskitchen.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making BLACKBERRY LEMONADE MARGARITAS dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.