Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make really yummy Berry Orange Spinach Salad with Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette dishes. The production process is very easy, you just need to comply with the methods that we have composed on this web page. The following are the phases of how to cook Berry Orange Spinach Salad with Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette. Please follow the instructions well.
A fresh summer spinach salad that’s delicious and healthy! Dress this salad with a homemade citrus balsamic vinaigrette.
- 6 packed cups baby spinach
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- ¾ cup (3 oz) raspberries
- ½ cup (3 oz) blackberries
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh (mandarin) orange juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust the dressing to your preference. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients, then drizzle the desired amount of vinaigrette on top. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Berry Orange Spinach Salad with Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette recipes over can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn