The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Beer and Bourbon Barbecue Chicken Sliders Recipe.
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 to 1.25 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1/2 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
12 ounces lager beer (or your favorite beer, I used Sam Adams)
2 tablespoons bourbon or whiskey, optional but strongly recommended
about 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
about 10 to 12 slider buns, lightly toasted if desired
sliced pickles, optional for garnishing
- To a large skillet, add the olive oil, chicken, evenly season with salt and pepper, and cook over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes on each side, or until chicken is seared and lightly browned on both sides.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the beer (use caution because it will bubble up), optional bourbon or whiskey, and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through; flip a couple times to ensure even cooking. Remove chicken from pan and allow it to cool momentarily; save beer cooking liquid.
- Using two forks or your hands, shred the chicken into a large bowl.
- Add about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the beer cooking liquid (the more you add, the more beer flavor that’ll be present); discard remainder.
- Add the barbecue sauce and stir to coat evenly.
- Add about 1/4 cup chicken to each slider bun, optionally top with pickles, and serve immediately. Chicken is best warm and fresh but will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Original recipe visit: Beer and Bourbon Barbecue Chicken Sliders @ averiecooks.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Beer and Bourbon Barbecue Chicken Sliders Recipe recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.