Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make very yummy Baked French Fries with Chipotle Ranch Dip (Paleo & Whole30) dishes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Baked French Fries with Chipotle Ranch Dip (Paleo & Whole30). Please follow the guidelines well.
For the Fries:
2 large russet potatoes, peeled and rinsed
1 tbsp avocado oil or light flavored olive oil
Sea salt and pepper to taste
¼ tsp onion powder – optional
For the Chipotle Ranch:
1 cup Paleo mayo – either homemade* or purchased**
1 tsp chipotle chili powder
1 tsp fresh lemon or lime juice
1 and ½ tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp dried chives
Optional salt, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper
- Cut your potatoes into ½ inch “fries”, then pat them dry on all sides with paper towels to absorb as much moisture as possible.
- Put the fries in a large bowl and toss evenly with the oil, salt and pepper, and onion powder if using. Make sure the fries are evenly coated with oil.
- Spread out the fries on the two parchment lined baking sheets with at least ½ inch of space around each one. More space ensures crispier fries!
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes, turn them over (or shake a bit to turn as many as possible), lower the heat to 400 and continue to bake another 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- While the fries bake, make your ranch! Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl and refrigerate until the fries are done. Serve with the hot fries and fresh chopped chives if desired. The chipotle ranch is also a great topping for burgers, chili, chicken, almost anything! Enjoy!
- This recipe will make 4 servings of fries and lots of extra dip. Store leftover dip in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
**Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo is a great option
Original Recipes visit: Baked FrenchFries with Chipotle Ranch Dip (Paleo & Whole30) @ paleorunningmomma.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Baked French Fries with Chipotle Ranch Dip (Paleo & Whole30) recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.