The manufacturing process is very simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Bacon Gouda Mac and Cheese Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil a large pot with salted water over high heat.
- Add the macaroni and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the macaroni and rinse with cold water. This is important. You want the pasta to cool so that it does not continue to cook. The pasta will cook again while baking in the oven. Over-cooked pasta results in a terrible texture.
- Heat a sauce pan on medium heat. Add the butter and allow it to melt.
- Once melted, add the flour and whisk.
- This will create a slurry. Continue to whisk until the four is fully combined.
- Add the milk and stir.
- Add half of the cheese and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Add the seasonings and taste repeatedly.
- Return the pasta to the large pot. Drizzle the liquid mixture over the pasta and stir until fully combined.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Begin to layer in the pasta. Start with the pasta, then add a layer of all of the shredded cheese and muenster chunks.
- Add another layer of pasta, and then another layer of cheese.
- Ensure there is adequate liquid throughout these steps (additional milk or reserved pasta water work well). This can be tricky. You do not want the dish to appear like soup, but you do not want it to be dry.
- This step is important because without adequate liquid the dish will dry out while baking.
- Top with the bacon.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs throughout.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool before serving.
Original recipe visit: Bacon Gouda Mac and Cheese @ staysnatched.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Bacon Gouda Mac and Cheese Recipe recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn