Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make really tasty Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Casserole Recipe dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Casserole Recipe. Please follow the instructions well.
That photo right there is nothing but pure goodness in the morning. Oooey gooey cheese, crispy bacon and a cloud of eggs that make my morning go just right (for once). This recipe may just be the greatest thing to happen to my mornings besides coffee. If you’re looking for inexpensive family recipes, this bacon egg and cheese breakfast casserole recipe is it. The best part though is that not only is it cheap to make, but it is so easy to make that even a “mombie” stumbling around the kitchen can make it. In other words, it really is an easy, foolproof recipe.
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 c milk
- 3 c frozen hash browns thawed
- 1/3 c green onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 slices bacon
- Cut your bacon into pieces and fry until it’s crispy.
- Chop green onions roughly.
- Combine eggs and milk and whisk until well blended.
- Stir in hash browns, salt, green onions, approx 4 slices of bacon and 1 cup of cheese.
- Pour into 9″ deep dish pie pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Read more please visit : sixdollarfamily.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Casserole Recipe recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.