Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make extremely tasty Bacon Beer Cheese Dip dishes. The production process is really easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Bacon Beer Cheese Dip. Please follow the directions well.
- 16 wt oz cream cheese (full fat)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (full fat)
- 5 wt oz shredded mozzarella (about 1 2/3 cups)
- 2 wt oz shredded cheddar
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- ¾ cup IPA or Pale Ale Beer
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, cheddar, smoked paprika, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, cornstarch and beer to a food processor. Process on high until smooth and well combined, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in most of the copped bacon, reserving about 2 tablespoons.
- Click here to view more instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Bacon Beer Cheese Dip recipes above can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-08-22 14:42:04.