Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really delicious Asian Vegetable Noodle Soup recipes. The production process is really simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Asian Vegetable Noodle Soup. Please comply with the guidelines well.
This Asian Vegetable Noodle Soup is full of healthy veggies, protein packed tofu and gluten free noodles. The perfect vegan meal for the cold season.
- 8 cups water
- 2 tbsp better than bouillon no beef flavor*
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp white miso
- 1 tsp sriracha or more to taste
- 4 cloves garlic diced
- 1/2 yellow onion julienned
- 1 bundle bok choy whites and greens separated and diced into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups white mushrooms sliced
- 1 package firm tofu drained and cut in squares
- 1 package shirataki fettuccine noodles drained and rinsed**
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: green onion, jalapeño, red pepper flakes
- Add water, bouillon, soy sauce, ginger, miso and sriracha to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add garlic, onion, mushrooms and bok choy to pot and cook for 5 minutes. Carefully add tofu and noodles to pot and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed. Ladle soup into bowls and add optional toppings.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Asian Vegetable Noodle Soup recipes over can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn