Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on just how to make really yummy Breakfast Power Bowls to POWER Your Day recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Breakfast Power Bowls to POWER Your Day. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Breakfast Power Bowls provide real energy from REAL FOOD! These vegan and gluten free breakfast power bowls are made with soaked quinoa and chia seed. The proper preparation for these antioxidant rich bowls can help POWER you through the day! Oh and they are SUPER delicious.
- 2/3 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 -3 tbsp chia
- 6-8oz coconut or almond milk
- 3 tbsp slivered almonds or seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs or dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp agave nectar (or honey)
- dash or lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional add in – 1 tbsp melted nut butter. More fruit like pomegranate seeds
- Combine your chia seed and quinoa side by side in a serving bowl. Drizzle your honey and nut butter on top and then cover with milk and extract. Might be less than cup at first, but at least 6 oz.
- Visit Breakfast Power Bowls to POWER Your Day By https://www.cottercrunch.com/ For Full Instructions
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Breakfast Power Bowls to POWER Your Day dishes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn