Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on just how to make very delicious Aip Coconut Date Squares dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Aip Coconut Date Squares. Please adhere to the directions well.
Before I started the autoimmune protocol I made an almond, walnut, raisin, date square and topped it with melted dark chocolate. At this point in my healing journey I can’t eat this (sigh) so I thought that I would make a similar square using coconut and coconut butter (see my recipe for how to make your own decadent coconut butter).
Coconut date mixture:
- 2 cups medjool dates
- 3 cups coconut (unsweetened flakes)
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 cup currants or raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Pit the dates and measure two cups, softly packed.
- Add dates to a small bowl and pour boiling water over them to soften.
- Drain the dates and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Put coconut in the food processor and process a bit if it is a fancy shred.
- Add orange juice to the food processor and pulse a few times to mix.
- Add currants or raisins to the food processor and pulse a few times.
- Add drained dates to food processor and process on low or pulse until incorporated into coconut mixture.
- Soften coconut butter in a hot water bath.
- Mix with coconut milk.
- Put half the coconut date mix into an 8X8 pan.
- Pat down firmly and evenly and then smooth with the back of a spoon.
- For full instructions please see : www.foodtohealourselves.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Aip Coconut Date Squares recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your pals.