Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on just how to make very tasty EASY LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS recipes. The production process is very simple, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook EASY LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS. Please adhere to the directions well.
So, I bagged up the remainder of the blueberries that I’d picked and popped them into the freezer until I could find another recipe that I was willing to try.
I love to cook, but I’m not the world’s best baker. I just don’t have the patience to try new recipes that don’t turn out. But more than that, I don’t like to clean-up the mess that I make when I bake.
After several days, I decided to try again and make a new batch of easy lemon blueberry muffins for the non-baker.
Easy Lemon Blueberry Muffins for the Non-Baker
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla
- 2 Cups of blueberries
- 2 cups of flour
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- ½ stick melted butter
- 2-3 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda together in one bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and mix in vanilla, sugar, lemon juice, lemon rind, milk and melted butter together.
- Combine the two mixtures and blend, careful not to over mix.
for full recipes please see : travelinspiredliving.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making EASY LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-03 11:59:13.