The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook 5 Ingredient M&M Peanut Butter Bars.
3/4 cup peanut butter (I used creamy, but I bet chunky would be great too!)
2 large eggs
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 cups all-purpose baking mix (Bisquick, for example)
1 bag (12 ounce) M&Ms (I used regular–but now I’m thinking peanut butter M&Ms would be W-O-W)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Combine peanut butter and eggs until well mixed and smooth.
- Add in brown sugar and stir until combined.
- Stir in baking mix until moistened (I used my hands because the spoon wasn’t cutting it for me–it is a very thick batter).
- Fold in M&Ms. Again, using my hands worked best for this step. Not all of the M&Ms stuck in the batter (or perhaps it would be more accurate to call it dough). I just shoved them in when I put it all in the pan.
- Spread mixture in greased pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Original Recipes visit: 5 Ingredient M&M Peanut Butter Bars @ rachelcooks.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making 5 Ingredient M&M Peanut Butter Bars recipes over can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.