Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely yummy 20 Minute Lemon Broccoli Pasta Skillet dishes. The production process is extremely simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook 20 Minute Lemon Broccoli Pasta Skillet. Please follow the guidelines well.
This super easy broccoli pasta recipe is a quick meal for a busy night! The veggies keep it healthy, and the garlic, lemon, and red pepper make it extra tasty making it one of my favorite quick pasta dishes.
- 3 quarts water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 to 2 pounds fresh broccoli
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 3-4 cups spinach
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup fresh Parmesan, plus more to garnish
- Olive oil, to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh lemon wedges, to garnish
- In a large skillet or pot, bring the salt and water to a boil.
- While you wait, prep your broccoli by trimming the stems and cutting the florets into similar sized pieces (I like mine bite-size.)
- Add the rotini and boil on high for 4 minutes. Add the broccoli, cover, and set a timer for 3 minutes (Leave the burner on high enough to keep a rolling boil).
- Get Full Recipe => thefoodcharlatan.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making 20 Minute Lemon Broccoli Pasta Skillet dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-01-04 07:20:21.