Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make very yummy 2 MINUTE PALEO ENGLISH MUFFINS: 2 WAYS dishes. The production process is very simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare 2 MINUTE PALEO ENGLISH MUFFINS: 2 WAYS. Please follow the guidelines well.
Much like pancakes, paleo versions of toast can result in horrible morning experiments. I should know because at least 10 of them have happened in my kitchen over the past few weeks.
If there’s one thing worse than kitchen failures when you’re hungry, it’s kitchen failures before your morning cup (or cups in my case) of coffee.
For the regular option
- 1/4 cup almond or cashew flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- For the cinnamon raisin option add the following to the regular option above
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons golden raisins
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients and whisk again until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased microwave safe ramekin (I use a 3 3/4 round ramekin).
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Read more please visit : www.runningtothekitchen.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making 2 MINUTE PALEO ENGLISH MUFFINS: 2 WAYS dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.