Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on how to make really tasty Zuppa Toscana with Roasted Cauliflower Recipe (Low Carb!) dishes. The production procedure is very simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Zuppa Toscana with Roasted Cauliflower Recipe (Low Carb!). Please follow the instructions well.
1 large head of cauliflower
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
Salt, pepper & garlic powder
2 lbs. hot Italian Sausage
1/2 lb. thick-cut bacon, cut into small pieces
1 very large onion
5-6 cloves garlic, minced
8 cups chicken broth
1 cup heavy whipping cream
6-7 cups roughly chopped kale (or as much as you like)
- Chop cauliflower into bite-sized pieces then toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Roast cauliflower on a very large baking sheet (or two 13×9 pans) at 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until toasty brown on the bottom. Keep an eye on it because the bottom will brown waaaaay before the top has any color at all. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Meanwhile, remove casings from Italian sausage (if applicable) then cook and crumble sausage in a large skillet until browned and cooked through. Drain fat; set aside.
- In a large stock pot or Dutch oven, cook bacon until crispy. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon, leaving the bacon drippings in the pot. Set bacon aside.
- Add onion to bacon drippings in the pot then sauté for 5 minutes (add a little olive oil if necessary). Season with salt and pepper then add garlic and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and cooked sausage, cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes. Add cauliflower, cooked bacon and cream then continue cooking for 5 minutes. Taste for seasoning then add salt, pepper and/or garlic powder if desired. Stir in kale, cover, turn off heat and allow soup to rest for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Makes approximately 10-12 servings.
Original recipe and notes of recipe visit: Zuppa Toscana with Roasted Cauliflower (Low Carb!) @ southyourmouth.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Zuppa Toscana with Roasted Cauliflower Recipe (Low Carb!) recipes above can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-09 09:36:20.