Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on exactly how to make really tasty ZUCCHINI CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook ZUCCHINI CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
*This post has been updated from 2013
Remember a few weeks ago when my son was asking me to make him some muffins, and I was too, well, LAZY? I made him cranberry pancakes instead and it satisfied him, but darn it if he wasn’t still asking for muffins.
Recently my five year old daughter was needed to increase her fiber intake. Ahem. So I decided to make some muffins, and to make them super healthy. I thought they would hate them but they LOVED them! They each had two for breakfast and asked for them the next day. (Despite my daughter catching me dumping shredded carrot in the bowl – “Mom, are those CARROTS???”).
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs + 1 large egg white
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 3/4 cup golden raisins optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-count muffin pan with paper liners, or spray generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Squeeze as much liquid as possible out of the zucchini and carrots. We want moist, not mushy.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
for full recipes please see : www.yellowblissroad.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making ZUCCHINI CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS recipes above can be useful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2018-01-09 16:35:38.