Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make really tasty WW BANANA PUDDING dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare WW BANANA PUDDING. Please follow the instructions well.
Are you always on the hunt for delicious Weight Watchers friendly dessert recipes?! Me too! I hate when a craving strikes and I can’t find something that is both satisfying and low in points.
If you enjoy a classic banana pudding parfait, this recipe is for you! My Weight Watchers banana pudding recipe is lighted up and easy to make.
- 2 Boxes 6 Oz Fat Free Vanilla Pudding and Pie Mix
- 2 Cups Low Fat Milk
- 3 Cups Fat Free Whipped Topping Divided
- 10 Large Bananas Ripe, Chopped
- 16 Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers Crushed
- Prepare pudding according to box directions using low fat milk. Let cool to room temperature before folding in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Makes 16 9 oz parfaits. Layer in 9 oz cups or parfait glasses.
- Use 1/3 Cup banana and 1 1/2 Tbsp pudding in alternating layers (2 sets of each)
- Read more please visit : www.midlifehealthyliving.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making WW BANANA PUDDING recipes over can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.