The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Woolworth's Famous Icebox Cheesecake.
- 1 (12 ounce) can Carnation evaporated milk, well chilled
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 6 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 (3-ounce) box lemon Jell-O gelatin or any flavor you like
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- To begin, shake the can of evaporated milk and refrigerate until well chilled, at least an hour.
- In a small mixing bowl and using a wire whisk, dissolve the Jell-O in the boiling water, 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside to cool to lukewarm.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and melted butter. Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture for the topping. Press the remainder firmly into the bottom of an 11.5×7.5-inch or similar dish. Refrigerate or put in the freezer until needed.
- For full instructions please see : www.keyingredient.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Woolworth's Famous Icebox Cheesecake dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your close friends.