The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Whole30 Tuscan Chicken Spaghetti Squash.
Getting ready for bed – is anyone with me when I say it’s a chore? Like, I’m exhausted (by 8:15) and I just want to have my jammies on, teeth brushed, makeup off (ok let’s be real, I rarely touch makeup these days), and creams/potions/lotions applied. Sometimes the thought of starting the process to begin my nightly decompressing seems daunting. UGH where is the shortcut? Falling face first on to the pillow without my p.m. rituals isn’t an option.
Or what about getting the kids out the door? LORD HELP ME. The whole thing takes like an hour. What is up with that? I should be able to put little shoes on little feet, grab the diaper bag, and just go. But NOPE. One needs a diaper change, the other needs a diaper change. Don’t forget the snacks. I need to grab the sunscreen/sippy cup/sedatives (kidding). A process that needs a shortcut.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 1/2 cups shredded chicken
- 2/3 c sun dried-tomatoes packed in oil (drained)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- If roasting spaghetti squash in the oven, cut the squash horizontally and scoop out the seeds. Pour 2 inches of water in a baking dish, then place the cut side of the squash in the pan and cook for 35-45 minutes
- If making the spaghetti squash in the microwave, score the squash horizontally with a sharp knife – cutting roughly 1/2 deep. Spear small cut marks around the entire squash then microwave for 5 minutes
- Using oven mitts, remove the squash from the microwave and finish cutting the squash in half. Scoop out the seeds. Place cut side of the squash in a baking dish with 2 inches of water and microwave for another 5-7 minutes (you may need to do each side separately to fit into the microwave). Shred the softened squash with a fork to create spaghetti-looking noodles
- In a large bowl, add the shredded squash, chicken, drained sun-dried tomatoes, and basil
- In a separate bowl, crack the eggs and add the coconut milk ,salt, and collagen (if desired). Whisk
- Pour the egg mixture into the spaghetti squash and mix well. Then pour the entire mixture into a greased 8×8 baking dish
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve immediately or let cool and refrigerate to reheat later
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Whole30 Tuscan Chicken Spaghetti Squash dishes over can be useful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your pals.tn