The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook WHITE VELVET SUGAR COOKIES.
Completely buried in my archives (I posted about these amazing white velvet sugar cookies waaaaay back in 2009 when life was different and my pictures were terrible – see bottom of this post for proof), these unique and delicious sugar cookies deserve a little shout out.
- 2 cups (16 ounces, 4 sticks) butter, softened to room temperature
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 cups (15 ounces) granulated sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 3/4 cups (23.75 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl with a handheld electric mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the sugar, egg yolks and vanilla. Mix well, another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the flour and salt. Mix until combined (don’t overmix).
- Spread the dough into a thick rectangle on a sheet of plastic wrap; cover. Refrigerate and chill the dough for two hours (or up to 12 hours).
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat liners.
For full instructions please see : www.melskitchencafe.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making WHITE VELVET SUGAR COOKIES dishes above can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2018-03-07 12:58:25.