The production procedure is really simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook White Chocolate Velvet Pie.
This White Chocolate Velvet Pie is so silky-smooth, creamy and utterly white chocolaty! Perfect for any white chocolate lover. So, confession: this isn’t my recipe.It’s actually my friend Joan’s recipe, from her site, Chocolate, Chocolate & More.
- 1 prepared Oreo crust
- 1 & ½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, plus ⅓ cup
- In a large microwaveable bowl, melt the white chocolate chips and the ⅓ cup of heavy cream on HIGH power for about 25 seconds. Stir, then heat again for about 10 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth. Cool slightly.
- Add the cream cheese and vanilla to the melted and cooled white chocolate mixture and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 1-2 minutes or until fluffy and incorporated. Set aside.
for full recipes please see : thedomesticrebel.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making White Chocolate Velvet Pie dishes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-05 18:47:59.