Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on just how to make really tasty WHITE CHOCOLATE REINDEER POPCORN recipes. The production process is very easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook WHITE CHOCOLATE REINDEER POPCORN. Please comply with the instructions well.
- ⅓ cup popping popcorn kernels or 1 bag white popcorn popped
- 9 oz bag Vanilla Candy Melts (about 1¾ cups)
- 1 cup broken pretzel pieces
- 1¾ cups M&M’s ( I used the holiday ones)
- Green, red, and white sprinkles
- Line a jelly roll pan with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pop your popcorn in a popcorn maker or in the microwave if using microwaveable popcorn. Once the popcorn is done add it to a large bowl, add in the broken pretzels, and half of the M&M’s.
- Melt the vanilla candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for 30-second intervals, stirring well after each interval. Microwave until the chips are smooth and melted. Drizzle half of the melted candy into the popcorn bowl, stir until everything starts to look coated. Add in the rest of the melted candy, and M&M’s, stir until everything is coated. As soon as everything is coated sprinkle on sprinkles so that they stick. Then spread the popcorn mix onto the prepared pan and let sit until hardened and cooled. Break into pieces, and store in an airtight container.
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making WHITE CHOCOLATE REINDEER POPCORN dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2018-03-08 12:45:04.