The manufacturing process is very simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles.
- Add freezer dried raspberries to the food processor and pulse to make a powder. Set aside.
- Add heavy cream to a small sauce pan on medium heat and simmer. When heavy cream just starts to boil, remove it from heat and stir in butter until melted, followed by the raspberry powder. Set aside to come to room temperature.
- Add chopped white chocolate to a microwave safe bowl, and microwave on high in 20 seconds intervals until chocolate is melted. Stir very well after each interval to make sure the chocolate doesn’t overheat and become unusable. You may need 2-3 intervals of 20 seconds for the chocolate to fully melt. Use the residual heat from chocolate to melt any remaining small pieces of chocolate by stirring well. Set aside for the chocolate to cool off a bit.
- Add melted white chocolate to the butter mixture and stir well to combine. Let the mixture cool to room temperature, cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours. While the mixture is cooling in the fridge stir it a few times so the fat from the butter doesn’t separate on top.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or a measuring spoon, scoop the mixture and roll into 1 inch balls, roll into powdered sugar and place on waxed paper. Repeat the process.
- If the truffles stick to your hand, dust your hands with powdered sugar.
- Truffles can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 7-10 days. Or they can be frozen for longer storage 2-3 months.
- Don’t store truffles at room temperature as they will lose their shape, or melt due to the high butter content. Enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles @ peasandpeonies.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.