Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make extremely delicious White Chocolate OREO Cookie Balls dishes. The production process is really easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare White Chocolate OREO Cookie Balls. Please comply with the directions well.
Dressing them up with a coat of white chocolate and some Christmas sprinkles or crushed peppermint makes them even more yummy and fun to eat. OREO Cookies are pretty much a staple at our house. Make sure that the next time you visit your local Kroger grocery store you pick up an extra bag or two to make your own OREO cookie balls. One of the great things about these fun treats is you only need three ingredients – OREO cookies, cream cheese and white chocolate. (and sprinkles too, if you’d like) They are so easy to make the kids are going to love helping make them, especially if there are sprinkles involved.
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies finely crushed
- 4 pkg. 4 oz. each white baking chocolate, melted
- sprinkles or crushed peppermint
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- get the full instructions : www.yourhomebasedmom.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making White Chocolate OREO Cookie Balls recipes above can be useful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-15 04:45:26.