Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make really tasty WHITE CHOCOLATE CHRISTMAS TREES recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare WHITE CHOCOLATE CHRISTMAS TREES. Please comply with the instructions well.
- 12 oz. package of Wilton white or bright white candy melts
- green & red holiday sprinkles
- 1 bag of pretzel sticks (not the larger rods)
- 1-2 small sandwich baggies
- kitchen scissors
- 1-2 foil lined baking sheets
- Place the candy melts in a microwavable safe glass dish. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Remove from the microwave and let cool a few minutes.
- Once the chocolate is cool but still melted, scoop it into the sandwich baggie, squeeze the extra air out and make a small snip in the bottom corner of the bag.
- I thought these were pretty easy to make but if you want, do a practice run a few times….
- Get full recipe >> Click Here
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making WHITE CHOCOLATE CHRISTMAS TREES dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.