The production process is extremely easy, you just require to follow the methods that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Whipped Shortbread Cookies.
Shortbread is such a classic holiday recipe. Buttery, delicious, and not too sweet – it’s the kind of classic that reminds you of your grandmother. What I especially love about whipped shortbread cookies is that they’re extra soft and melt in your mouth. So I figured it was time to share my recipe for whipped shortbread.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300F degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper or baking mats.
- In a large bowl beat the butter and powdered sugar until very fluffy and aerated (at least 5 minutes.
- Mix in the flour, cornstarch, salt and vanilla extract.
- Dust your hands with cornstarch, then form the dough into balls about 2 teaspoons to 1 tablespoon in size
For full instructions please see : www.justsotasty.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Whipped Shortbread Cookies dishes above can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-22 14:17:27.